Solution: Deauthorize and reauthorize Adobe Digital Editions.
For Adobe Digital Editions (Windows PC and Mac)
- De-authorize Adobe Digital Editions (from library view, CTRL+SHIFT+D or CMD+SHIFT+D).
- If you have previously downloaded your book to another computer, please use the same Adobe ID when authorizing subsequent devices.
- For Bluefire Reader (iOS and Android mobile devices) Click "Info" at bottom right of Bluefire Reader.
- Click "Deauthorize" and confirm.
- Click "Authorize" and enter your Adobe ID credentials.
- After following the above steps, please try downloading and opening your book again.
- Verify that your computer has access to the internet. If it does, check any proxy, firewall, or antivirus settings that may be preventing Adobe Digital Editions from accessing the internet.