- Login to your EditionGuard account and navigate to the "Books" page.
- Select "Add New Book" to add a new eBook or "Edit" to modify an existing one.
- Fill in the details of your eBook, and choose the file to upload.
- Choose the appropriate DRM type.
- Go to the "DRM Settings" tab and specify the desired limitations on copying, pasting, and viewing.
- Click "Update Details" to save the changes.
Note: These permissions are only applicable to Adobe DRM and Readium LCP DRM types. Additionally, the updated rights will only apply to future downloads of the eBook, and end-users who have already downloaded the book will retain the previous rights.