Step 1: Get or Sign in using your Adobe ID:
- To access eBooks protected with EditionGuard, you need a free Adobe ID. If you don't have one, you can sign up for a new Adobe ID or use an existing one.
- If you already have an Adobe ID, you can skip this step.
Step 2: Install Adobe Digital Editions on your device:
- Go to the Adobe Digital Editions download page: http://www.adobe.com/solutions/ebook/digital-editions/download.html
- Download and install the latest version of Adobe Digital Editions on your device.
- If you're using Windows Vista or OSX 10.6, download Version 3.01 of ADE.
- Follow the installation instructions for your operating system.
Step 3: Authorize Adobe Digital Editions:
- After you have installed Adobe Digital Editions and created your Adobe ID, open Adobe Digital Editions.
- A Computer Authorization dialog box may open automatically. If not, click the Help menu and select "Authorize Computer...".
- In the Computer Authorization dialog box, select "Adobe ID" under eBook Vendor.
- Enter your Adobe ID and password in the following two boxes.
- Click Authorize. Your computer is now authorized with your Adobe ID.
Step 4: Download your eBook:
- Locate the download link for the eBook in the email you received.
- Click on the link to download the eBook.
- If the eBook doesn't automatically transfer into Adobe Digital Editions, you can find the .acsm file on your computer and open it in Adobe Digital Editions.
- If you happen to encounter any download errors, please don't hesitate to contact customer support for help.
And that's it! Once you've completed these steps, you can access and read your eBooks in Adobe Digital Editions.